Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mark Twain- The adventures of Huckleberry Finn - book review

This novell continue Tom Sawer Adventures, another piece of art wroted by Mark Twain.
We do not know his age, but Huckleberry (Huck) Finn and Tom Sawyer was about same age. Because Tom Sawyer was about twelve years old, we can suppose that Hucleberry Finn is about 12 years old too.
Every reader has his personal opinion and a personal image of this story.  From my point of view, Huck is the symbol for absolute freedom.  Huck was living only with his father, that was a very big drunker, and because of his father brutality, Huck runned away from his father and his house and begun his adventures on  the Missisipi River. From that moment,  Huck has win his freedom. He started a new life on an Missisipi Island, where he met Jim, an negro slave who became Huck’s best friend.
         My opinion is that Jim is the friendship symbol.  Despite of the fact that Huck  was just a child he proves that he was mature for his age.  Of course, his maturity is the consequence of his life experiences. When I finish a very hard day of work, I say to myself  :  I’d be so happy  if I was Huckleberry Finn.
     You can buy the book from www.amazon.com.


B001L5U5QCThe Complete Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer 
Mark Twain
NETELLER Money Transfer is now FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment